Saturday, October 9, 2010
Recipe is taken from dzanariah
Sumber : Dari dapur Teratak Impian
200g dark chocolate -
1 ¾ cup caster sugar - kurangkan jd 1 1/2 cup je
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 ½ cup plain flour (sifted)
1/3 cup cocoa powder (sifted)
2 cups chopped nuts of your choice * I use walnut
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Brush a shallow 8x11 inch tin with melted butter. Line the base with baking paper, extending over the two long sides.
2. Double-boil butter and dark chocolate until melt. Add caster sugar, mix well. Remove bowl of mixture from pan of simmering water.
3. Add eggs, one at a time. Mixing thoroughly with every addition. Add vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Add sifted flour and cocoa powder. Mix well. Add nuts. Mix well.
5. Pour mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Allow to cool before cutting into pieces.