Made this for the dinner .......we had this while watching the football match Malaysia vs Indonesia. Congratulations to MALAYSIA hooooraaaaayyyyyyyyyy we made it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I came up with this recipe after going through hundreds of chicken chop recipes...and I am so glad with the end product :)
FOR THE CHICKEN CHOP
5 pieces of chicken thighs deboned .....do not throw the bones it will be used for sauce!
1 Tablespoon of Oyster sauce
1 Tablespoon of Worchestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon of Light Soy sauce
1 Teaspoon of Sesame oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
3 cloves of garlic *
2 inches of ginger *
Pound these * two ingredients and squeeze for the juice
A little bit of oil for pan frying the chicken
- Mix all the ingedients
- Marinate the mixed ingredients with the chicken preferably overnight
- Pan fry the chicken.
FOR THE SAUCE
Chicken Bones from the Chicken Chop above
1 medium size holland onion ....diced
1 Tablespoon of Worchestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Sweet Soy Sauce
2-3 Chicken cubes/ Granules
White Pepper/ Black Pepper
- Make a chicken stock by boiling water & the chicken bones ....strained.
- Heat up the oil fry the onion until slightly brown
- Add in the chicken stock and all other ingredients except for corn starch, salt & pepper
- Once the sauce is cooked add in the cornstarch (mix with water first)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Continue cook the sauce until desired thickness.
To be served with Chips, saute vegetables or salads.