Made this for lunch yesterday....quick & easy recipe :) Recipe from Amy Beh
- 300g flat rice noodles, cut into 1.5cm thick strips
- 70g meat or chicken, sliced
- 3 medium prawns, shelled
- * I add fishballs and fishcakes
- 1 tbsp oil
- A few drops of sesame oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 egg
- 3 stalks mustard greens, cut into 5cm lengths
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp tapioca or corn flour
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tsp egg white * I use the whole egg
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 2 cups fresh chicken stock.....* I use chicken cube
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp Shao Hsing Hua Tiau wine....* I did not put this
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp water
- Put the flat rice noodles in a wok and add a little oil. Fry briskly over high heat until heated through. Dish out and leave aside. * I use yellow noodle, blanch let it cool then fry in the hot oil.
Lightly season meat or chicken with marinade (A). Heat oil and sesame oil in a wok and sauté garlic until lightly golden.
Add in marinated meat and prawns. Fry well, then add in seasoning (B) and bring to a boil. Put in mustard greens and add thickening. Turn off the heat and break in the egg.
Give it a quick stir, then pour the gravy over the noodles. Serve immediately.