Good Morning Peeps !!!!........ The internet line was so slow last nite so I 'merajuk' went to the kitchen and ended up making these buns. Finished baking at 11.30 p.m eeemmmm the smell of freshly baked buns were so tempting, irresistible so I had it with a cuppa hehhee...what can I say.......I was just "building up my body" then off to la...la...la...land :)
and...these are my munchkins brekkie this morning!
Have a good day ahead peeps :)
The recipe from mamafami
as usual I C & P the recipe :)
2 tablespoons condensed milk
Water (weigh egg + condensed milk + water to make 300ml)
3/4 cup sugar
500 g flour
1 tablespoon milk powder
2 teaspoons instant dried yeast (I used Mauripan)
2 tablespoons margarine
1 teaspoon shortening
A bit of margarine
Bread maker method :
1. Into the breadmaker pan, pour in the water, egg and condensed milk. Add sugar.
2. Top it with flour, milk powder and instant dried yeast.
3. Set the bread maker to DOUGH setting and press start. When the dough is just combined, add in margarine and shortening. Leave the bread maker to finish the cycle which will takes about 1 1/2 hour or so.
4. Remove the dough from the pan and divide the dough into 20 equal portions. Roughly about 49 to 50g each.
5. Form each portion into a ball and arrange on a baking tray. Leave to rise for another 30 minutes or so.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
7. Once out of the oven, brush with a bit of butter. Place on a wire rack to cool. Keep in an airtight container.