Hhhmmmm...... what to say? what to write?...... eeerrrrkkkkk this recipe is for people like me... someone who does not have the time to spend in the kitchen for hours...& hours, who have children that are keen to "help"... this is the recipe Peeps...it's easy, quick & simple and the best thing is since I used small papercups it took only 10 minutes to bake yipppppeeeeeee :)
and....it's marvellous just look at the melting choc huuhuuuhhhuuuuuuu...............
The recipe from mamafami
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup Oreos, crushed
Hehheeee..... the aftermath :)
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees C. Line the muffin tray with papercups.
2. Beat together the egg, milk and butter.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients except the Oreos.
4. Fold in the Oreos; batter will be lumpy.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin tins and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.