Good Morning Peeps !!!!! Last nite I baked this Marble cheese cake....huhuhuuuuuu but it turned out not so marble laaaaaa :( My Anis Dania had this for breakfast and she showed to me a thumb up sign.... isn't she is such an Angel hehhehehheheh ...:)
Anyway I brought some to the office and my collegue like it so I guess it was not so bad after all....
Recipe from mamafami
I cut & paste the recipe :)
Source : Umifeeza of MyResipi
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup self-raising flour
250g cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup fresh milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Melt butter over low heat. Then add in cocoa powder. Leave to cool.
2. Add in sugar and stir. Add in eggs, one at a time. Finally add in flour and stir until well mixed.. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar till creamy. Add in the egg, vanilla essence and fresh milk.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cocoa mixture onto the middle of the prepared tin (line with greaseproof paper). Top it with 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Continue doing so, until all the mixture finishes.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 175 C for 45 minutes or until cake is done. Leave overnight before cutting.
RESIPI KEK LAPIS LEGIT PELANGI
3 weeks ago