NUFFNANG

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Best Chocolate Chip Cookie..... that's what the recipe says!!!

Good Day Peeps!!! For me the best cookie is the choc chip cookie and it is my all time favourite. Be it crispy, chewy, nutty, small, big.......still the best among the rest. Since I love choc chip cookie so....so... of course this recipe is one of my favourite that I have tried and tested  before...hhhmmmm mind you!... not that many recipes that I have tried kekkekekekekke :)


The recipe from all recipes
As usual I will C& C :)

Ingredients


Serves: 24

250g butter, softened
220g (1 cup) caster sugar
250g (1½ cups) dark brown soft sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
410g (3¼ cups) plain flour
1½ teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
3 teaspoons hot water
½ teaspoon salt
375g dark chocolate bits
125g (1 cup) chopped walnuts




Preparation method


Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes

1.Preheat oven to 180 C.

2.Cream together the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla essence.

3.Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in hot water. Add to the mixture along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased baking trays.

4.Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until edges are nicely browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment