Happy Father's day to all the fathers outhere :))))) As for us we started the celebration by torturing him to make our breakfast what......... a great way to celebrate the day huh? Well....not exactly 100% laaaaa I made the dough last nite before I went to bed and of course I prepared the curry as well.
The recipe from Anita
- 1 mug water ....I put 250 ml water
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp margarine
- sugar (optional)..........I did not put this
- I added 1/2 tsp of bread improver..........(tip from Anita)
- Mix everything together except flour....I use Whisker
- Then add in flour little by litte by using hand until it forms dough
- Knead the dough to form a soft dough......I let the Bread Maker to do this job...set to the dough menu.
- Divide the dough into 10 portion and mould into balls.
- Coat the balls with margarine so that they won't stick to each other.
- Leave to rest for 5 hours
- Spread @ tebar each ball on a smooth surface to for a very thin layer. Fold the four sides in to the middle...do it until finish all the portions
- Spread each ball again
- Then fry in the flat pan.
Bye for now...........we are going out for lunch to pay "upah" to our Penebar Roti Canai :))))))