NUFFNANG

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Roti canai...on Father's day!

Happy Father's day to all the fathers outhere :))))) As for us we started the celebration by torturing him to make our breakfast what......... a great way to celebrate the day huh? Well....not exactly 100% laaaaa I made the dough last nite before I went to bed and of course I prepared the curry as well.


The recipe from Anita

Ingredients :-
  • 1 mug water ....I put 250 ml water
  • 1 egg
  • 1 Tbsp condensed milk
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 Tbsp margarine
  • sugar (optional)..........I did not put this
  • Flour
  • I added 1/2 tsp of bread improver..........(tip from Anita)



 Method:-
  •  Mix everything together except flour....I use Whisker
  •  Then add in flour little by litte by using hand until it forms dough
  • Knead the dough to form a soft dough......I let the Bread Maker to do this job...set to the dough menu.
  • Divide the dough into 10 portion and mould into balls.
  • Coat the balls with margarine so that they won't stick to each other. 


  • Leave to rest for 5 hours
  • Spread @ tebar each ball on a smooth surface to for a very thin layer. Fold the four sides in to the middle...do it until finish all the portions
  • Spread each ball again
  • Then fry in the flat pan.
You can view on how to tebar the dough here .As for me I got my own penebar roti canai........Baik Punye !!!!










Bye for now...........we are going out for lunch to pay "upah" to our Penebar Roti Canai :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment