Since I'm losing my words so Peeps let's enjoy the pictures!!.....this choc brownie muffins is rich chocolatey taste...so if you are choc lover please try this recipe :)))))
The recipe is from Kak Ummi
- 3/4 cup good quality baking cocoa powder- I used Van Houten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 butter melted
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 11/4 cups sugar ......I used 1 cup only
- 2 eggs
- 11/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips(optional)
- 1/2 cup walnuts(optional) .....I used almond
- Set oven to 350F (175C). line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl combine cocoa and baking powder, mix to combine.
- Add in boiling water, mix well with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Add in melted butter and vanilla, mix well.
- Add in the sugar, mix well with a wooden spoon. Stir in eggs with a wooden spoon, mix well until combined.
- Mix the flour with salt, add in the chocolate chips and walnuts(or 1 cup of both)....I sprinkle the almond nibs on top.
- Using an ice cream scoop fill each of the muffin tins almost to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until muffins are done, don't over-bake (might take a little longer, depending on how full the muffin tins are with the batter) Cool drizzle glaze