NUFFNANG

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My first white bread ...........finally!

Happy Sunday peeps!...........As for us our sundays normally will be filled with movies & dramas marathon, playing games, karaoke, napping....and of course what we love the most ......EATING :)

I made this white bread last nite before I went to bed. It was easy just put all the ingredients in the Bread maker & ON it..............and when I woke up this morning the bread was ready.


The recipe is from Kenwood

Ingredients 500g 750g 1 kg
Water 245 ml 290 ml 380 ml
Vegetable oil 1 tbsp 1¾ tbsp 1¾ tbsp
Unbleached white bread flour 350g 450g 600g
Skimmed milk powder 1 tbsp 4 tsp 2 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp 1½ tsp 1½ tsp
Sugar 2 tsp 1 tbsp 4 tsp
Easy blend dried yeast 1 tsp 1½ tsp 1½ tsp


I added 1 tsp bread improver

No comments:

Post a Comment