NUFFNANG

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Coffee Buns............to end the Father's day.

Weekend is over ........bye...bye weekend :))))))) So...let me be the first to wish you Happy Working and Happy Monday Blues peeps ahaks...ahaks....must be the caffeine in the coffee buns that I just made hahahhaaa.

The recipe from Mamafami . 
The texture of these buns are so...so...so...soft I love it! Maybe next time I'll to recreate any other flavour using the same bread recipe.

I C & P the recipe from the blog.

Ingredients :

190 g high protein flour
50 g sugar
2 g salt
6 g instant dried yeast
1/2 teaspoon bread improver
1 egg yolk
50 g fresh milk
12 g instant coffee (I used instant 3 in 1 nescafe 20g)
60 g water roux





My water roux
 
1/2 teaspoon cappuchino coffee emulco .....I used chocolate emulco (that's explain the intense colour of my buns compare to Mamafami hehheeeee............beside over baked !)
30 g butter



 Method : (Breadmaker method)

1. Pour fresh milk into the breadmaker pan. Add in instant coffee, salt, sugar, egg and water roux.
2. Top it with sifted flour, dry yeast and bread improver.
3. Set the Breadmaker to Dough function.
4. Once the dough is just combined, add in butter and leave the Breadmaker to continue doing it's job. This process will take about 1 1/2 hour including prooving.
5. Remove dough from BM and punch down to release the air. Cut the dough 35g portion each. Make into round balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Let the air out of the dough and make into round balls again. Arrange in the prepared tin.
7. Leave to proof till double the size.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes or so.
9. Once out of the oven, brush with butter.


Oh ya this morning...I told you that we are going out to pay "upah" to our Penebar Roti Canai.....yes I did however...hehheee pity la Ayah...on his day still have to accomodate to the children's wants. 




Ayahhhhhhh We love you :))))))))) Happy father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment