So here are the pictures that I took using my hp.
This recipe I took from my friend's blog Anita
- Bread...normal bread .............I use Gardenia
- Margarine...I use Planta
- Pre-heat oven at 180c
- Take 1 slice of bread cut into 4 spread margarine on both side.....more is better :))))
- Arrange the bread on the baking tray
- Sprinkle some sugar on top
- Toast the bread until brown and crispy
- Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely....I like it warm :)))))
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
- Any leftover can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.