NUFFNANG

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wooohooooo.............finally !!!!

Hahaaaaaaa................finally I know how to take picture using my handphone and upload it to the blog hahhaaaaaa pathetic isn't... well I am an IT IDIOT ( a true confession of an IT idiot :)))).

So here are the pictures that I took using my hp.


This recipe I took from my friend's blog Anita

INGREDIENTS :

  • Bread...normal bread .............I use Gardenia
  • Margarine...I use Planta
  • Sugar


DIRECTIONS :

  • Pre-heat oven at 180c
  • Take 1 slice of bread cut into 4 spread margarine on both side.....more is better :))))
  • Arrange the bread on the baking tray
  • Sprinkle some sugar on top
  • Toast the bread until brown and crispy
  • Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely....I like it warm :)))))
  • Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
  •  Any leftover can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment