NUFFNANG

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wet Sunday......

Ohhhhh it's a wet day today....I wish I could just be a couch potato for a whole day and watching all the korean love movies accompany with a box of tissue ...... hahaaaaa!!!!!

Oh well... despite of the laziness I managed to bake some milo cuppies for the tea. The original recipe was a whole cake. I preferred to make cuppies rather than a whole cake because easy for my little angels to eat and it do not take a long time to cool down...infact! ..... they eat the cakes after 5 minutes it came out from the oven.

 
The recipe is taken from my resipi. I first saw this cake on my friend, Hasni's FB. Here is the recipe :-

Ingredients :-  (Cake Tin size 23cm)

  • 5         Eggs
  • 250ml  cooking oil.......I use sunflower oil..
  • 1 teaspoon    Ovellete
  • 150gm all purpose flour.....
  • 1 teaspoon soda bicarbonate
  • 100gm milo
  • 100gm icing sugar

 Methods :

  1. Pre-heat the oven at 180'c.
  2. Blend eggs, oil and ovalette in a blender until creamed.
  3. In a bowl mix well the flour, soda bicarbonate and milo.
  4. In another bowl put the sugar...then add the eggs mixture mix well.
  5. By using hand whisk add in the flour mixture to the egg mixture mix well..
  6. Bake the cake until the tester inserted in a centre of the cake came out clean about 45 minute (this is for the whole cake)..... ...should be shorter if you are making cuppies :))))
  7. Let it cool on  wire racks.
while baking the cake I took these photos....a couple of weeks ago I saw my kaffir lime tree was bearing fruits heheeeee......


 however it's other half has no sign to bear the fruits at any time soon.....here is the photo of it's other half



spot the difference? Yes.....one side is a kaffir lime tree and the other side is an ordinary lime tree :))))

and another one is blooming......My roselle the seed came all the way from Miri...Thank you Nori :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment