Thank God.........they like it :)))))))))))) although the recipe is simple and easy to cook my family love this pasta recipe heheeee !!!
- 1 holland onion diced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons worchestersauce
- 500 gm of pasta of your choice.....I use fettucine
- 1 can @ 420 gm Campbell's chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cans of water (for measurement use the chicken soup can)
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 can sliced button mushroom
- 1 pack @ 300 gm blackpepper premium sausage....I use Ayamas Brand....sliced
- 50 gm of grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon of flour
- 1 cube of chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain pasta, then return it to the pot.
-Heat oil and butter add the onion and cook until the onion is clear or translucent.
- Add the sliced sausages saute for 4-5 minutes.
- stir through the flour and cook for one minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, worchester sauce, herbs and chicken cube. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Add butter,milk salt & pepper and simmering until the mixture quite thick then add the grated cheese pasta.
-Stir creamy mixture over the pasta and serve !