Another easy peasy recipe......I got the recipe from Hershey's Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips * I use peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups light corn syrup
- 1-1/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 12 cups crisp rice cereal, divided * I use 10 cups only
- Line 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; extending foil over edges of pan. Lightly butter or spray foil with vegetable oil spray.
- Place peanut butter chips, oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl. Place chocolate chips and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla in second large bowl. Stir together corn syrup and brown sugar in large saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full, rolling boil. Remove from heat.
- Immediately stir half of hot mixture into each bowl; stir each mixture until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Immediately stir 6 cups rice cereal into each mixture. Spread peanut butter mixture into prepared pan; spread chocolate mixture over top of peanut butter layer. Cool completely. Immediately stir half of mixture into each reserved bowl; proceed as directed above