NUFFNANG

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Durian...Durian...Durian !!!!

Made these for brekkie today ! These dishes reminded me of my late grandma she used to make these for me As for measurement of the ingredients........you have to adjust according to your own taste :))))) 

CUCUR DURIAN @ DURIAN FRITTER


INGREDIENTS:
Multi-purpose flour........I used self-raising flour
Durian flesh.....seeded and mashed
Sugar
a pinch of salt

METHOD:

In a bowl mix all the ingredients.........until well combined. If necessary add a little bit of water.
Heat up oil in a wok.
Take a tablespoon of batter and spoon it into the oil.
Fry until it turns slightly brown.


SERAWA DURIAN


INGREDIENTS:-
Durian
Sugar......you also can use Gula Melaka/ brown sugar....I used white sugar only
 Salt
Coconut milk
Pandan Leaf..............I did not put this, just don't like the conflicting smell :(

METHOD:-

Put everything in a pot and cook on a low heat. Stir occasionally.
The gravy is ready when it's thicken and coconut milk is cooked.
Serve with roti jala or bread.






No comments:

Post a Comment