NUFFNANG

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Banana chocolate chip Muffin



Recipe from my friend Anita. You can view her blog here  very talented and creative person. How I wish I am staying in KL and at anytime can join her class...insyallah one day :)

Here is the recipe :-

Pre-heat the oven to 180 C

A. DRY INGREDIENTS
1.5  cup of flour ...I use self-raising flour 
1     tablespoon cocoa powder
1     teaspoon baking powder ...I did not put this since I'm using self raising flour
1     teaspoon soda bicarbonate
1/2  teaspoon salt

Sift together all of the dry ingredients then add in 1/2 cup of chocolate chip. Stir to combine.

B. WET INGREDIENTS


1     egg
1/3  cup of corn oil
4     ripe bananas mashed = 1 cup
1/2  cup castor sugar.....I use brown sugar

Mix together all of the wet ingredients.

Fold in the dry ingredients. By using fork/spatula mix the ingredients until just moistened.

Bake for 25 minutes. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment